Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Cartoon of me.

This is a cartoon of  me.
I created this maybe last February for my project. I used Adobe Photoshop in creating this cartoon. The head did not fit in the body, its too big. I love the wings! Its so cool! This is one of my favorite picture. I don't want many colors and all I want is black, gray, and white. As you can see in this picture, I'm looking at the Autumn Leaves as they fall.
When I saw this clipart, it is actually a handsome guy and now, it's better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
My name is Joman, I'm 14 years Old. Single :)) I love to Doodle, that's one thing that saves me from Boredom. Im a Fourth year High School student in UNCA.. I can play guitar a little? And I want to learn how to play Piano :) I also sings(sometimes). I love music. =))) Im a Christian and I love GOD because he Jesus saved me from my Sins. :) You are free to visit my Blog anytime :D

Search This Blog